Thursday, May 04, 2006

May the fourth be with you

No it’s not a typo… in fact it’s a wonderfully special day celebrated by only a few throughout the world. It’s May 4th… the day you say to someone “May the 4th be with you”. MTFBWY was started by a guy I knew in college named Fred Middel, who took to writing it in people’s daytimers (this was before PDA’s). Since it’s humble beginning it has spread until now, it is celebrated by an estimated 10 – 20 people worldwide. Join in the celebration, and wish someone “May the 4th be with you”.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rob Petkau said...

Apparently it is celebrated by more than 20 people!

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/6453/may-the-fourth-be-with-you?fr=fp-buzz-more

10:07 PM  
Blogger Quigley said...

Someone at work said that to me to!!!

Gotta love it!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said...

It's also my anniversary. So the 4th was with me as I was snorkeling in Mexico. Yeah baby!!!! wooo. That was so kingdom cool.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Slynn said...

isn't it your birthday too rob??? or is it the second? i could never remember. but either way...happy very belated birthday. it was weird not seeing you at convention. it felt like something just wasn't right.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jerusha said...

i like how you got the star wars them in there man how are you doing what up eamil me some time plz Jerusha

1:51 PM  
Blogger Barry Marsten said...

Hey Rob - May 4th is Audrey's birthday; I'll remember it forth, er I mean for next year. Aloha.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home